lost
im throwing tantrums like a little kid.how i wish i can throw all my notes away.
(and i remb being excited for school to start!how ironic, it's alr half a sem!)
GRRR...
here i am lamenting about my stressed up life
when i jollywell should be using the time to study for sat's tax quiz/read up co law text so as to start with co law assignment due next fri/ read acct for next sat's acct quiz/ catch up with the oh-so-many tutorials i havent done
SCREAMS! im in trouble. this so isnt recess week
and it's already friday tom? IM SO UPSET! :(
*slap, punch, whack, kill me please
shall return later to blog about libraries, studies, life, wonderful friendships and vicvicdearie!
btw, has anyone seen the new cadbury train? it's so cute!
buy
cadbury today! to support the children cancer society! :D
---
Don't stray, don't ever go away
I should be much too smart for this
You know it gets the better of me
Sometimes, when you and I collide
I fall into an ocean of you, pull me out in time
Don't let me drown, let me down
I say it's all because of you
And here I go, losing my control
I'm practicing your name so I can say it to your face
It doesn't seem right, to look you in the eye
Let all the things you mean to me
Come tumbling out my mouth
Indeed it's time to tell you why
I say it's infinitely true
sway, bic rungaThis ain't a song for the broken-hearted
No silent prayer for the faith-departed
I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
You're gonna hear my voice
When I shout it out loud
It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive
(It's my life)
My heart is like an open highway
Like Frankie said
I did it my way
I just wanna live while I'm alive
It's my life This is for the ones who stood their ground
For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
Luck ain't even lucky
Got to make your own breaks
Better stand tall when they're calling you out
Don't bend, don't break, baby, don't back downit's my life, bon jovi
my all-time-fav-stress-relief song indeedHave you ever felt a breeze hit your heart.
Like the wind was blowing it apart.
Had you spinning like a merry-go-round.
Indications of a storm touching down.
I wish that I could weather any storm.
But I guess it was heartbreak from the norm.
It was a day that I will always remember.
The saddest day in sweet November.
lately, samantha mumbaand we save the best for the last...Let it all out (get it all out)
Rip it out, remove it
Don't be alarmed when the wound begins to bleed
Cuz we're so scared to find out (what this life's all about)
So scared we're gonna lose it
And knowing all along that's exactly what we need
And today I'll trust you with the confidence
of a man who's never known defeat
But tomorrow upon hearing what I did,
I'll stare at you in disbelief
Oh inconsistent me! ...crying out for consistency
And You said, "I know that this will hurt,
but if I don't break your heart, things will just get worse.
If the burden seems too much to bear,
remember...
The end will justify the pain it took to get us thereAnd I'll let it be known (times I have shown)
Signs of all my weakness
But somewhere in me, there is strength
And You'd promise me, that You believe
In time I will defeat this
'cuz somewhere in me there is strength
And today I'll trust you with the confidence
of a man who's never known defeat
I'll try my best to just forget that that man isn't me
Reach out to me, make my heart brand new
Every beat will be for You...for You...
And you know, and you know
When You touched my heavy heart, you made it light
let it all out, relient k
each footstep is a new love letter ♥
Thursday, September 27, 2007 , 8:22 PM