Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13668386?origin\x3dhttp://purpleflamingoo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
racist NOT
i've decided to be interracial today.
let's promote some racial harmony :D
i know it's supposed to be 21 july. i'm so outdated, i know.

mooncakey festival zhong qiu jie is here!
it's sucha pleasant sight to see tiny malay kids happily carrying plastic lanterns! today, i shall wish them HAPPY THIRD DAY of the fasting month. in many ways, i think the muslims sacrifice a lot. and fasting is only one of them. perhaps, such religious restrictions are merely constant reminders of the presence of god in their lives and not viewed as sacrifices.

fasting = tidak makan dan minom, from wee hours in the morning till they break fast at about 7pm. and my malay classmates back in ac told me that fasting times are almost different setiap hari (everyday) cause they are determined by what time the sun rises and sets! so, some of them actually follow the traditional mtd of listening to the radio to find out the timings! how interesting!

black or white. let's be racist,not.
character counts far more than color really.

i'm turning to snowskin mooncake at woodwood! brrrr... HAPPY WEEKEND to all!
i LOLO my bestie! *happy buttshakes*
~sings to grey sky morning!
soooo sweetly antique (:

"Best I Ever Had (Grey Sky Morning)"
So you sailed away
Into a grey sky morning
Now I'm here to stay
Love can be so boring

Nothing's quite the same now
I just say your name now

[Chorus]
But it's not so bad
You're only the best I ever had
You don't want me back
You're just the best I ever had

So you stole my world
Now I'm just a phony
Remembering the girl
Leaves me down and lonely

Send it in a letter
Make yourself feel better

And it may take some time to
Patch me up inside
But I can't take it so I
Run away and hide
And I may find in time that
You were always right
You're always right

So you sailed away
Into a grey sky morning
Now I'm here to stay
Love can be so boring
What was it you wanted
Could it be I'm haunted

fact of the day
anyway, i really cant wait for this week to end. i've been terribly slack.
here's a toast to fellow slackers!
join the club! CHEERS!


each footstep is a new love letter ♥
Saturday, September 15, 2007 , 5:34 PM





with the street lights in your eyes,
dreaming secrets



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


archives

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008

credits

Blogger

Free Web Counter