Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13668386?origin\x3dhttp://purpleflamingoo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
my last move
quite a bit of stuff has happened since i last blogged, mostly shopping though. LOL. but i still have things i haven't bought and my funds are depleting! this calls for a job and i'm torn up between two! one's a better paying but boring accts asst job which wendy recommended while the other is a hairdye promoter which will give my hair a new coat of paint! hownowbrowncow???

anw, i just got back not too long ago, from sending sistie off at the airport. she's flying to new york for a month and spending white x'mas there! it would be really fun for her but for me, this would be the time to get used to not having her around the house for six months from feb next year. ): ): ):

i've been a real lazy person lately. (wait, not lately. i've always been a bum! ): ) i wake up at 12 and plans dont follow cause i simply just sleep past them. so today, i didnt have a blood morning and neither did i meet jer for high tea. ): geex. shall postpone blood morning to tuesday, if all goes well! :D and i've gotta plan kl, visit grams and plan tuition too. there's also catching up with ugly betty and my much-missed wentworth miller and starting on heroes! -slurps- i love holidays! :D

p.s. this must be one of those random posts again. it happens when i don't have much to blog about and i end up just relating what happened in the past few days, just because i really wanna post an entry. :X
and while doing up sis' blog, i chanced upon this really happy photo!

blissful couple

I watched the proverbial sunrise
Coming up over the Pacific and
You might think I'm losing my mind,
But I will shy away from the specifics...

'cause I don't want you to know where I am
'cause then you'll see my heart
In the saddest state it's ever been.

This is no place to try and live my life.

Stop right there. That's exactly where I lost it.
See that line. Well I never should have crossed it.
Stop right there. Well I never should have said
That it's the very moment that
I wish that I could take back.

I'm sorry for the person I became.
I'm sorry that it took so long for me to change.
I'm ready to be sure I never become that way again
'cause who I am hates who I've been.
Who I am hates who I've been.

Relient k

Was it not enough stimulation
Hit by a brick the other day, just when I thought that I'm okay
You didn't like myyyyy conversation
I can't come up with something new
It doesn't really matter what I do

Angela Ammons

Everybody go
The party's over
I want to be alone in my head

Fools like me, Lisa Loeb

each footstep is a new love letter ♥
Monday, December 03, 2007 , 1:13 AM





with the street lights in your eyes,
dreaming secrets



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


archives

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008

credits

Blogger

Free Web Counter