Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13668386?origin\x3dhttp://purpleflamingoo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
a marvelous tale
say, i'd like to think that the world long before our time was like how j.r.r. tolkien has told it. thanks to valiant hobbits, elves, men and dwarves, we now live in a beautiful place that is unfiithed by orcs and mean things. their adventure was so brave, so arduous, so unheard of. it calls for much envy. to have tide through countless hardships and stay bonded by friendship and love is indeed a formidable feat. this is a journey - not many can experience, not many can take.



and if you dont understand a word of my gibberish, don't be like noobie me, watch lotr A.S.A.P. you don't know how much you're missing out on.
i've decided that gandalf is my all time fav, followed by samwise gamgee! :)

This town is colder now, I think it's sick of us
It's time to make our move, I'm shaking off the rust
I've got my heart set on anywhere but here
I'm staring down myself, counting up the years
Steady hands, just take the wheel...
"Never glance" is killing me
Time to make one last appeal... for the life I lead

Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be, oh
Stop and stare

each footstep is a new love letter ♥
Wednesday, February 27, 2008 , 10:47 AM





with the street lights in your eyes,
dreaming secrets



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


archives

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008

credits

Blogger

Free Web Counter