the book of love
This is a mundane post. It is in the monotony of life that little events become more significant and warm our hearts.
I woke up very early with the intention of studying in the morning and also have breakfast with mummy. I was craving for that daily dose of earl grey tea again. It's a recent addiction! ohmy, how earl grey tastes so heavenly with honey which i substitute with maple syrup! heh, i improvise! so i'm a creative oddball! ( :
when i came out of the bathroom, i caught mummy dozing off on the sofa. She was down with flu and was too drowsy for work. I talked her into skipping work & visiting the doc. it was part of the plan to keep her home.
i always love it when my parents are home. The house becomes so lively instantly. Dad wasn't back from work yet but i had a lovely day with mummy all the same. I watched her sleep while i devoured leap of love. After lunch, I fell asleep too when Scotts started to become too much of a bore. When dinner came, geokies called to say geriberi wanted to skype!! daddy mummy had fun "eating ice-cream" with geriberi. you know how amusing geri is when she's a glut!
to me, that was a very complete family day (:
mummy had fun too. before she slept, she actually sms-ed me when i was just in the other room!
each footstep is a new love letter ♥
Wednesday, April 16, 2008 , 9:54 PM