Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13668386?origin\x3dhttp://purpleflamingoo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eyes
Birds pass by to tell me that I'm not alone




yesterday, i saw many things as i walked.
i saw a large withered leaf falling from high above; the only one blown to the roads far away, away from where the trees are. my heart sank with it.
i saw school children, still clad in uniforms, playing hide-and-seek at the playground. I smiled, looking at their gleeful faces but their laughters i could not hear. I felt lost and confused.
I saw a boy with his school bag on his back, walking backwards as he bumped into me. I found myself thinking that I, too, had been living life backwards. every inch forward was uphill.
I saw a man in crutches, one leg in a cast. he had to hurl his body up each step with difficulty. my heart went out to him.

it's funny what i desperately try to hold back only comes back time and again.
It's not supposed to be like that.
i try to erase, only to leave new traces behind.

my bff says being emo isn't glamorous anymore. that made me laugh but sometimes, i just can't help it.

Don't wait, Don't wait
The lights will flash and fade away
The days will pass you by

The road is now a sudden sea...

each footstep is a new love letter ♥
Tuesday, April 08, 2008 , 1:17 PM





with the street lights in your eyes,
dreaming secrets



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


archives

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008

credits

Blogger

Free Web Counter